The key to staying motivated is finding something you enjoy, which is why we offer a huge range of classes for all ages and fitness levels at Noble Park Aquatic Centre.
The Noble Park Aquatic Centre holds a number of classes every week in our Group Fitness rooms and Aquatic Facilities, with classes suitable for teens, older adults, and everyone in between. We offer high-intensity and lower intensity classes in 30 and 60 minute formats. Explore our classes below to find one that's right for you.
A whole body gentle conditioning workout to improve overall strength, particularly the core muscles. Aqua Aerobics is is a water based class that is suitable for all levels as it is conducted with background music. Due to the in-water nature of the class this class reduces bodyweight and allows participants to complete movements in water that they wouldn’t necessarily be able to do on land.
A low-joint impact class in shallow water for all fitness levels. Exercises are designed to increase your heart rate and strengthen your abdominals, buttocks and thighs. Low impact and medium intensity.
A circuit class utilising a range of equipment and movements to challenge and strengthen every part of your body. Options for low, medium, and high intensity are given to ensure the workout is suitable yet challenging for all fitness levels.
Deep Water Aqua simulates land-based movements in deep water while free-floating or using buoyancy tools. This type of exercise removes stress put on the joints during load-bearing exercises. Hydro belts are often one of the tools worn in this class to suspend participants in the water while they complete a range of drills.
Recharge, revitalize and relax with Yoga. Allow your spine to become stronger and learn how to strengthen posture and improve flexibility.
Hatha yoga focuses on improving mobility, breathing, balance, strength and stamina through strengthening and stretching postures. The practice is paired with a breathing and concentration exercises, leading to relaxation of the mind and body.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 16 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
View the Group Fitness and Aqua Aerobics Prices.